return on investment1
million in productivity savings1
of users say Slack has improved communication2
of users depend on Slack to get work done2
Bring more flexibility to your productivity
- Start a team huddle for quick conversations, or record a video clip to share updates across locations and time zones.
- Integrate all your tools. You can pull reports, start meetings, file tickets and more without leaving Slack.
- Automate everyday tasks and processes with Workflow Builder to do more in less time. No coding needed.
Work faster with partners using Slack Connect
- Easily collaborate with customers, clients and other business partners by bringing everyone together in channels.
- Send messages and share files in real time so everyone stays on the same page, no matter where they work.
- Reduce exposure to phishing and spam attacks that come with email.
Frequently asked questions
Unfortunately, no. Slack is built for teams, so it’s only effective if your whole team are on board. To upgrade Slack, you’ll need to upgrade your entire workspace at once.
Not at all! Slack grows with your organisation, so you’ll never have to worry about limits on the number of people in your channels or team.
Yep, we keep all of your information safe, sound and searchable! You'll have access to every message or file from the very beginning of your Slack.
We have more information about each subscription on our pricing page. You can also contact us and we’ll be happy to walk you through each subscription to work out the right one for you.
Yes! Learn more here.
1All values are reported in risk-adjusted, three-year present value. ‘The Total Economic Impact of Slack for Technical Teams’, Forrester, 2020.
2Weighted average. Based on 2,707 survey responses from weekly Slack users in the US, UK, Australia and Canada with a ± 2% margin of error at 95% CI (December 2021).